The amended Consular Fees below takes effect on 18th February, 2013
From Tuesday, 16th October, 2012, all visa applicants are required to fulfill the following requirements when applying for a Ghana entry visa;
- Applicants should be legally resident in the Netherlands
- Applicant should submit a duly completed visa application form online at https://online.ghanaembassy.nl and upload a passport photographs taken not more than three (3) months prior to the date of submission.
- A copy of a return ticket or print out of travel itinerary.
- In cases of Journalists and/or film crew who are covering an event or shooting a film in Ghana, additional requirements are needed. More information can be obtained by contacting the Consular Section.
- An international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Applicant’s passport must have validity of at least six (6) months.
- Applicants should submit photocopies of relevant pages of their passport.
- Non Dutch Passport holders with a valid residence permit must submit a current original extract from your municipal population registry. (Uittreksel uit het gemeentelijke basisadministratie persoonsgegevens; GBA)